Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wellness CORE Grain-Free, Fish and Fowl Adult Cat and Kitten Food, 5-Pound 14-Ounce Bag

Wellness CORE Grain-Free, Fish and Fowl Adult Cat and Kitten Food, 5-Pound 14-Ounce Bag
As soon as I brought the bag inside, my cats were swarming all over it like flies, meowing and sniffing and scratching trying to get it open, something they've never done with other dry foods! I barely got it into the kitchen cabinet without the cats. Needless to say, they HEARTILY APPROVE of the flavor and size of the kibble and scarf this stuff down. Cats are happy, I'm happy! I can also feel good about feeding them one of the few very high protein dry cat foods on the market with premium, wholesome ingredients. As soon as I switched them to CORE, their coats got much softer and silkier and their eyes cleared up, and I know it's not my imagination. They have had ZERO vomiting or stool problems as well. My cats are on their second bag of CORE and will be happily eating CORE for the forseeable future.
welcome robot | music online | billy1

Blog Archive